Thought I'd pass this one to you all. Joe Gazin at KIII-TV 3 celebrated his 40th Anniversary with the station on Oct. 9, 2017. If you don't remember George Camp got him to ride with us on our 50th Anniversary Ride (on the 1st day) - If you watch all the way to the end of this video we STTR were featured. Very honoring considering all of his reports/stories over the years here in South Texas. KIII TV 3 has been very loyal to us over all these years too always giving us news coverage. We can always count on them to be there. The link below the pic is what to click on and you should be able to view it.
Just a friendly reminder about our
Live Auction in Tynan Friday night during the dance (intermission)
and our Silent Auction in Falls City on Tuesday night & our raffle....
If you'd like to bring an item for either auction please do so..... These Auctions, our Raffle and donations/sponsors are just some of the ways we are able to keep membership dues affordable for everyone to enjoy trail riding. So don't forget to bring your goodies to donate and your checkbook/cash to support.
50th Anniversary Books are still available.
Cost is $25.00 per book (includes shipping).
Contact Liz Vesely at 361-563-5498 or
If you did not get a chance to order a South Texas Trail Riders 50th Anniversary Buckle and would like to Contact Liz Vesely at 361-563-5498 or
KLUX 89.5 or WWW.KLUX.ORG klux.org/stream/listenlive.pls
Great way to advertise!!
Contact: Jarred Pollard 210-718-7903 E-Mail: Hooey03@icloud.com
Corpus Christi Caller-Times www.Caller.com
2022 Scholarship Recipient
1. Funding will be a $500 donation from STTR to the recipient. Monies are taken from member donations.
2. Requirements include: GPA of 2.5 or higher, from official transcript. Must be a member of STTR in good standing for one year prior of award year.
3. Scholarship is open to all graduating high school seniors, or a student at any level of college, junior college, or accredited trade school.
4. Application/essay must be postmarked no later than March 1, 2023, and will include an essay of 500 words. Please click here for a printable application.
5. Scholarship recipient will be announced at the annual Election ride, and funds will be released to recipient upon receipt of proof of registration to college/school.
6. Judging of essay will be based on originality and quality, by independent source. Topic of essay will be from board members of STTR.
2021-2022 Essay Writing Topic:
STTR Motto is "keeping the cowboy tradition alive"... What does the "cowboy tradition" mean to you??
STTR Scholarship Chairperson
5630 Lexington Rd.
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
Please include a copy of transcript/grade average.
For more information please contact: Joyce Moore 361-774-2740 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you noticed all the different brands on
the sound truck and wondered how you could
get your brand on the truck? For $50.00, you
can get two brands, one for the sound truck
and one for your horse trailer!!
The $50.00 keeps your brand on the sound
truck for five years. At the end of five years,
you can renew for an additional $50.00.
If you would like to order a South Texas Trail Riders 60th Anniversary Buckle.... Please contact June Lozano at 361-816-1227 or
PANORAMIC PICTURES Slade Loudermilk 210-849-7413 cell
TO ALL MEDIA SOURCES THAT HELP
US KEEP THE COWBOY TRADITION ALIVE
As we all know the 61st Annual Trail Ride is right around the corner!
We've got lots and lots of goodies for you to purchase will our cool STTR logo on
them, some all time favorites and new items too.... vests, long sleeve button up shirts, hay bags, cooler bags, mugs, t-shirts, hoodies, decals, Yeti's, etc. Supplies are limited so hurry now!! Hoodies and Cooler Bags - need to be pre ordered so if you are interested please contact Gayle Gibson email@example.com 361-816-5663. Hoodies are $30.00 and Cooler Bags are $25.00. See you on the ride!
Trail Riders, Inc.
Copyright 2020. South Texas Trail Riders, Inc. All rights reserved.
South Texas Trail Riders, Inc., P.O. Box 261307, Corpus Christi, Texas 78426.
Should you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to e-mail Liz Vesely at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (361) 563-5498.